Sunday, September 13, 2015

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm

Buy it here 

Color:
I bought this lip balm in the color "Pink Satin" because I wanted a nice baby pink. It was very sheer at first but as I layered on more and more it got to the color I wanted. I kind of like that you can layer it because it makes it feel customizable and it's still comfortable to wear.

Staying Power:
This does stay all day bit it king of loses the gloss after a while. So if you want to wear it very sheer you would need to completely remove it before reapplying.

Moisturizing Abilities:
This is a bit moisturizing but, much like the Maybelline baby lips, if your lips are very chapped you should exfoliate and apply another lip balm first.

Overall I would give this product a 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment